Dr. Michael Salla is a pioneer in the development of exopolitics. He is the author of several books that include Kennedy’s Last Stand (2013) and Galactic Diplomacy(2013) . Dr. Salla was an Assistant Professor/Researcher in Residence in the School of International Service, American University from 1996-2004. He has a PhD in Government from the University of Queensland, Australia.He is also the Founder of the Exopolitics Institute, a non-profit organization that analyzes the political implications of the extraterrestrial presence. Most recently, he is the author of Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliancesdue for release in mid-Sept 2015.
- Exposing U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial Life
- Exopolitics: Political Implications Of The Extraterrestrial Presence
- The Hero’s Journey: Toward a Second American Century
- Galactic Diplomacy
- Kennedy’s Last Stand: Eisenhower, UFOs, MJ-12 & JFK’s Assassination
- Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances
Did you miss a past show of Late Night in the Midlands ?
Become a Late Nighter with out the late nights and listen at your convenience. Just $5 bucks a month and you have access to all the LNM archives,Forums,insider videos all through the Late Nighter Portal and you do not have to subscribe to send me a question for the guest because we have a moderated chat room available to everyone absolutely free.
Go to www.latenightinthemidlands.com and subscribe now.